Wednesday, 13 June 2018

P3- Photo's


Equipment List

  • Camera
  • Tripod
  • Football



The picture above is the image I used for my front cover. I decided to use this photo because it was the picture in which Matthew (the model) appeared the largest. This was a benefit to use this picture as when editing the front cover, if the image wasn't large enough, I would have to resize the image. This could damage the quality of the image and therefore the overall quality of the whole magazine. I also think this picture is the most appropriate, one reason for this is because it shows the back of his shirt. This has his name and a number on the back, this helps massively in hinting to readers what the magazine is about (football).




I did not use the picture above because I did not like the position that the goal was in. I also did not use any od the pictures I took of my model facing towards the camera because as it was a bright day, the sun was in Matthews eyes. This made him squint and it lowers the quality of the image and would lower the quality of whatever part of the magazine it gets inserted in. 

The picture above is the picture I will use on my double page spread. This is because I believe it shows a sufficient area around the goal in which a crowd may gather. It also shows these areas empty, which ties in with my theme of local football not being as popular as it used to be. The picture is also quite aesthetically pleasing due to the fact that the field stops at almost the vertical halfway point and the sky takes up the rest of the picture. I may edit the sky to be a darker blue to connote negativity.



I didn't use the other pictures because I felt that they were not as suitable. 





No comments:

Post a Comment